Monday, January 23, 2023

A Baptism Photo Shoot for Sweet Maris

 Since I discovered Portrait Mode on my iPhone, I figured I would take some pretty baptism pictures of Maris at the Payson temple. They turned out beautiful, despite the timing- it was too late for tulips and too early for summer flowers, so everything just looked bare and brown!  May was cold, and even into June there were barely any flowers at the temple! 

Emma really wanted a picture too!

Maris wtih the only flowers we could find.

She had fun finding cute spots to pose in!

I had fun trying to be artistic with poses and lighting. Check out those pretty green/hazel eyes!

She is on her journey to the temple.

With the Magnolia tree, and in front of the sign.

And a few more of my favorites.

Congratulations Maris, we are so proud of you for believing in and following Jesus Christ! Keep making choices that will bring you to the temple to learn of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment