Thursday, March 30, 2023

Whitney's Selfie Reel....from MY phone lol

Oh my goodness. Whitney makes me laugh every day. One of her funny habits has been grabbing my phone when she randomly sees it lying around, and taking secret selfies. Here are a bunch of them from this year!! There are for sure more of them I missed while skimming the year's photos, but I figured this was a pretty good sample hahaha

 Including Emma in her shenanigans, and yes I was right behind them and didn’t notice! I’m always talking to someone at a soccer game!

Yes, I was sitting right behind them. ACTUALLY watching Owen's soccer game and cheering for him!

Many faces!



She really is a cute girl!

And my personal favorite bahaha!








Wow there's really a lot of these!!

This first one I think she was mad at me... 






Oh.my.goodness. Still goinghahaha
Surprise!!


Well that's a fun post!  Just had to document it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment