Friday, April 24, 2009

in love with my flowers

Aren't they beautiful?  I know I posted about these last year, but I can't get enough of them.  I look out my front window a hundred times a day to see them.  
And the last two days I've made my girls endure photo shoots by them.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

what a cutie.
Whitney hated the grass on her legs and kept trying to eat the flowers, so I took pictures of her elsewhere. :)  She and Katelyn both LOVE our sandbox.
In her baby swing.  I love her cute little hands!
And I love these three shots of her on our front steps.



Anyway, we're loving spring!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you can keep something alive! My Cali Lily was coming up and last week the boys ripped the stem, leaves, etc out of the pot. So now we're back to just a bulb. Between them and my black thumb we have nothing pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they are beautiful!!! i'm so jealous you have a yard to plant flowers in and a house to do improvements on =o] and you are welcome to visit us ANYTIME when we move to CA. how does june sound to you? =o]

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is really just adorable.

    ReplyDelete