Thursday, April 9, 2009

home

I LOVE this picture.  We got home yesterday afternoon after a 6 day absence, and when Eric came home from work we were all SO excited!  Whitney was the most though, she just laid her head on Eric's shoulder, smiling, for several minutes- it was the cutest thing I've ever seen so I took this picture!  Then we ate dinner and Whitney kept just staring at Eric and smiling so big and waving her arms and kicking her feet, she was just so happy to see him!!  We all loved it.  Obviously Kate was happy too but she had talked to him on the phone every day and she understood when we were going home.  But cute little Whitney just did did not want to take her head off his shoulder, so precious.

3 comments:

  1. Your girls are growing up so fast! I love this picture-- I too, was a daddy's girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet she must have been thinking, he is really here! I just can't believe it! You were that about that age when Jamie and I went to girls camp and you did the same thing. you would put your head on my shoulder then pull back and look at me then put your head down again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. Caleb mostly pushes Ryan away--it's sad. Sometimes he warms up to him and gives him a hug.

    ReplyDelete