Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter fun

Easter bunny day was so fun, Kate's a great egg hunter.  Here's the ones we dyed after she found them all.

Whitney in the adorable jumper my sister Katrina bought for Katelyn.  She loved shaking the eggs with treats inside.
The easter bunny brought mostly candy this year, I was too lazy to but them other stuff because I"m already working on their birthdays which are coming up.  They got the Old Testament and New Testament story books, since we finished the Book of Mormon one and Katelyn liked it.  
Actual Easter was really nice, we had Eric's sister Elizabeth over for dinner, the girls love her!   And we did an activity my friend Melanie gave me that goes over the whole crucifixion and resurrection story, very cool.  Then we watched the end of The Testaments, my favorite movie ever.  Katelyn seemed to really enjoy talking about the resurrection.  I love teaching my children the gospel.  
And the ten Commandments was only on TV Saturday night, not Sunday, I couldn't believe it!  Very disappointing.  

2 comments:

  1. her hair is so long! you are really good at doing it too =o]

    sounds like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun times...i love Easter time.

    ReplyDelete