Sunday, February 26, 2023

Kid portraits

This year I was once again fortunate enough to find a quick 30 minutes one August evening to take pictures of the kids!  I **LOVE** my iPhone's portrait mode!! Insert 16 heart symbols here!!

I asked them to throw on something nice-ish, and maybe a little matchy? And we ran out to the sunflowers in the backyard/ across the street to the field background.  And this is what we got- not bad!!

Cutie Maris with her classic 8-year-old still-growing-in teeth!


I caught these few magical ones with the sunflowers and a ray of sunshine coming through! This girl literally IS a ray of sunshine, so it was perfect!!


Emma Anne!  

What a goof!  Love her! 

Sweet 5 year old who insists on straightening her hair often- I miss those little girl curls :( 

But straight hair or curly, she's one pretty girl.

Owen's photo shoot took all of 2 minutes. Quick and efficient, that's how he rolls with things like this!

Lookin' good.

I love my one and only son!
Okay actually maybe Katelyn's was the fastest shoot actually!  

Nice and easy!

Simple and pretty.  We love our no-fuss Kate!

Whitney Mae!  
She didn't end up liking her hair in the first shoot, or the fact that it ended up showing her shorts.  So We did another quick shoot a few days later after school. 
This cute girl has never had a shortage of poses or fun looks in pictures!!


So pretty!  We love our never-a-dull-moment Whitney!

Hehe lookin' so cool.....and a great genuine laughing smile.
High five, I did it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment