Friday, January 8, 2021

November and December Sports

Random- about a million birds on the offramp in South Provo after one of Whitney's basketball games.
my volleyball dreams came true!  Whit serving, with Kate on the other back corner. She can overhand serve, but not consistenly enough yet on the bigger court and higher net to do it in a game.
Our cute team.  We ended up playing in the championship and taking 2nd.  We were 6-2 on the season. The most successful season I've had as a volleyball coach!
Me coaching 2 daughters at once, so awesome!!
a pretty snowflake on my car one morning :)
Kids playing in the snow, and Maris getting her first practice skiing.

And they wanted snowcones....so I handed them cups, spoons, and various juice and gatorade to pour on them. They said it tasted great! Katelyn slept right through this haha.
Whit finished up fall basketball. Shooting a free throw, and about to pass.
my back row girls.
Katelyn serving.

Front row girls ready to receive!

and here they are with Kate right behind Whitney.  apparently I didn't get many action shots, I was too busy coaching.
Whitney shooting, and playing defense.
And the kids get to enjoy the best winter sport a lot this year-- we got ski passes!! They went 4 times in November/December. 
One action shot, I got Whitney spiking!  She and Katelyn both did it several times, I mean nothing big or hard, but they hit it over with one hand from the front row, it was awesome!  They both pulled off a few sets as well over the season.  It was so fun to see them improve. I'm a little sad to see katelyn be done with sports, but she did 5 years of it so I can't complain. And we ended on a good note.
last team cheer after we got creamed in the championship haha.  The other team had a couple of club players. But I was proud of the girls!

And that ended our sports year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment