Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Top Ten Reasons Why Our Vacation In Maui Was AWESOME #3

#3 is.....The Food!!!

First of all, we got an amazing breakfast at the hotel every morning. Waffles, French toast, tropical fruit, bagels, sausage, bacon, an egg chef making custom omlets!, juice, smoothies, cinnamon rolls and cereal for Katelyn, it was breakfast heaven. I LOVE love a good breakfast, but I pretty much can't handle cooking more than once a day, so we eat cereal. We stuffed ourselves every morning in Maui!! Here's the proof, one morning we asked
katelyn if she wanted any thing else to eat and she said " No, I'm full" and did this to prove it!



We started giving Whitney bread crumbs at breakfast and she loved them. Here she is eating bread and being cute. It was wonderful to eat 50 yards from the ocean under palm trees.

We also enjoyed some summer treats while we were there:



I've already written about the Luau and Thanksgiving Dinner, here's Eric with his meat again.
The rest of our meals were awesome too, and we had GREAT pineapple smoothies... However the real reason the food is making #3 on our countdown is that I did not have to cook for a whole week!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good point. I enjoy cooking, but it takes a bit of time out of your day. I'd like to try a pineapple smoothie.

    ReplyDelete