Wednesday, December 10, 2008

#2!

#2 is the GORGEOUS weather!!

It rained the first and last day we were there. The rest of the time it was between 70 and 85 degrees 24 hours a day and sunny and beautiful and HEAVENLY!! I absolutely love being warm: early morning, late at night, middle of the day, all beautiful perfect weather... oh I miss it :)
The picture below illustrates my point: it's a cute picture, but notice that it's night time and look what Whitney's wearing!

Every morning we would watch the sun rise over the mountain out on our balcony (since the girls were on Utah time :)) It was lovely.
I caught this awesome picture on our last day. It had been rainy but the clouds made for an amazing sunset!

I didn't know what other pictures to use for this, but really, this was our #2! We had marathon sunscreen application sessions every day and we still got GREAT tans. I love being tan! I also got to run a few mornings in the beautiful weather. And I really just adore the free feeling of walking outside barefoot with no coat. Something I can't do at least 6 months out of the year here in Utah. Sad. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you put on your sunscreen. What a great last picture there.

    ReplyDelete