Friday, January 5, 2024

Last few Nauvoo

And here are the usual extra pictures from Eric's phone that I forgot to add in the other posts :)
Us at the Browning Gun shop- this may have been the place I learned the most.
At William Weeks' house- the temple architect.  And at a house my ancestors lived in- that is still standing!  Julia Haight I think??
More from the family living center:
And all of us onstage!
In front of the Wilford Woodruff Home

And a fun cabin- I love this picture of us!
Me knitting while rocking my baby :)..... and Maris by the bullet hole in the door at Carthage jail.
Carthage jail has a special spirit, and we were able to feel it even though it was our last stop and we were a little bit Historical Sited Out by that point.  I'm so glad we were able to go there. 

Lesson learned: Dreams can Come True!

No comments:

Post a Comment