Sunday, January 11, 2009

new stuff

So Eric and I got each other a new kitchen table and chairs for Christmas, back in November when it was on sale. I am finally posting a picture of it, in it's normal state right after a meal, crumbs and all. :)
We love it, it's just a few inches bigger in each direction than our old table. We LOVED our old table, it was free (bought in 1941 by my great-grandparents!) and we refinished it and felt cool. But we did not love our chairs, they were seriously old Relief Society room fold up chairs. Comfy cushions, but so ghetto in our dining room. So we're loving these. Oh and no, Katelyn does not need a booster seat any more, she's way too big, but she doesn't want to give up her "blue chair".

And then there's this beautiful thing!!!! I'm borrowing (long term) Eric's parents' treadmill!! They live in Japan most of the year so they said I can borrow it! They brought it down Tuesday and we put it in our unfinished basement, and now I can get up and run before Eric leaves for work, or at night, it's wonderful!!
I don't really love running on treadmills, but I've only run outside like 2 times since a month ago when winter really showed up. I didn't feel like braving the 25 degree weather and unplowed roads with my girls in the jogging stroller. So I've been doing aerobics... yuck. This treadmill will allow me to keep up some level of fitness for the next couple of months, I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. so cool! i love your HOUSE and the stuff in it, but mostly the people. =o]

    ReplyDelete