Monday, October 6, 2008

timeflies when you're having fun!!

Aaaahh! It's been forever! We've been trying to have lots of fun before it gets too cold, I started a playgroup, and Allison came to visit! All excuses for not posting. Here's some pics and I'll write more later!

after we took the rag curlers out of Kate's hair one Sunday morning
Katelyn reading to Whitney in my bed one morning, SO CUTE, they both loved it.

Katelyn said these cars were "blessing their baby Lightning McQueen"! I guess Whitney's blessing a couple of months ago had an impact on her!
up in the mountains above Santaquin! It's beautiful with the trees changing colors.
more playing in the mountains
unfortunately we lost our keys in all those leaves- this is me and the girls waiting for Eric to come back and get us after he hitched a ride home!


More soon!

3 comments:

  1. I see those pictures, and I really miss Utah. It is so beautiful up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to go for a hike in the mountains before it snows. Looks like you had fun! Beautiful! Hope you are doing well. You're girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete