Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MacKay Visit

My sister's husband Kent had to come to BYU for a recruiting trip last week, and so Allison and Natalie came along, hallelujah! It was SO FUN to hang out with them for a few days. Allison and I took the girls for a run in Provo:

We had an awesome BYU game BBQ on Friday and my cousin Kendra and her family came, but I didn't take any pictures :(
Then we watched lots of General Conference and ate lots of snacks!
Katelyn built this beautiful "temple" out of MegaBlocks. I asked her which one it was and she said " the one Uncls Kurtis is getting married in." I asked her who he was going to marry and she said "AOP" I said " those letters will be in her name?" and she said "no, ALL the letters of the alphabet!!" Good luck finding that girl Kurtis! She did say that the girl would also have a pretty dress, it was funny.
Monday Allison and I took the girls up the canyon for a picnic lunch, and they were really excited about the river.
I was sad I didn't get any pictures of Kent, but my girls had fun with him too. And Natalie was SO cute, she's almost walking and talking and she was really funny. She does these CUTE baby signs and she was so nice to Whitney, making her laugh and smile. Katelyn loved having another little person around to talk to and play with, she keeps talking about "Aunt Allison and Natalie". Thanks for coming guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Say hello to Allison and Kent for us! It's fun to see a picture of their little girl (who I didn't even know existed). Thanks for keeping us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, your girls are so cute! Katelyn is soooo big now! I remember when I use to watch her when she was so little! Time flies! Glad to see all is well!! keep in touch!
    Andrea
    thenatefam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete