Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Memorial Day Weekend Plus!!

During the week of Memorial Day we:

Went and played pickleball

 

Went to a couple of Emma's T-Ball games,
She is very cute but baseball is SO boring!

Owen enjoyed reading in the hammock,
Katelyn and Whitney went to Youth Conference! Here was their schedule but I didn't get any pictures of them.  I was supposed to go pick them up, but on the way our van's alternator died and I had to get towed....it was a whole thing.  Basically I learned to listen to the Spirit- I thought I should turn around right out of Santaquin but I was like "no they need me to drive!" Well, it ended up they had enough drivers, and I wasted 2 hours and $250 getting stuck and towed. So...yeah. I won't do that again!
On actual Memorial Day, we went up to Logan to help Jenae and Connor move. It ended up being an awesome service opportunity for the kids! We stopped by the Logan temple at one point.
And yes we bribed the kids to help by promising them Aggie Ice Cream at Utah State after!
Owen helping Jenae with some Allen wrench duties.
Katelyn, Whitney and Eric doing their part.
Also Whitney got to drive the 20 minutes between apartments with Jenae and the chickens!!  Someone had to go with her to help keep them from hopping into Jenae's lap while she was driving haha.
Trying to help Connor and Jenae round up the chickens!
Carrying a chicken to the car, very brave Owen!  He and Maris and Emma helped a lot.  They carried lighter things and helped clean.
And rewind 2 days to the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.....when THIS happened!  Best day ever, skiing and swimming on the same day!!! What a cool and crazy weather year we had. There may never be another one like it, so I'm glad my skiers could enjoy it to the fullest!!
And also Emma wanted a picture in front of our pretty tree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment