Friday, February 25, 2022

Thanksgiving in St. George, because, why not??

Even though it didn't end up being much warmer than at home, we welcomed the chance to go to St. George for Thanksgiving with the Murrays! And we discovered we haven't had Thanksgiving with them very many times!  It turns out we like different things to eat haha. But it's okay.  It was a really nice time. 

We went to A Christmas Story, the Musical at Tuacahn, it was fun to get decked out for the occasion!



We enjoyed the fire pit and the pool!


The feast and the fruit turkey made by Whitney:

A couple of November pics I forgot: Whitney's team when we went to the BYU National CHampoinship game broadcast, and Emma climbing at the playground one day in her snazzy socks haha.

Emma looking Christmasy
Christmas Pajamas in St. George!
We had the Cravens over for swimming and pie the day after Thanksgiving!  They loved the color-changing pool light.  Maris, Lydia and Hazel.
Kate and the boys- Owen Ryder and Justin, and Whitney with Emma.

This was cute- while waiting and watching for the Cravens to come over, these 4 hung out by this front window watching bunnies hopping around in the yard for like an hour!  The house backs up to a golf course, which backs up to the desert, so we get to enjoy the wildlife!  Katelyn was dutifully doing homeworkduring this- she actually has homework this year because of the college classes she's taking. :)
good times.

1 comment:

  1. When I was The Fun Single Aunt© I told myself I would write the great american novel and spend my earning flying from sibling to sibling to hang out with all my nieces before they got old and moved away. I'm running out of possible time!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha Now I know why. The Wallwork aunts always wanted to talk to me when they were over hahaha

    ReplyDelete