Sunday, February 4, 2018

Halloween

This post was guest-written by Whitney!!!
Maris had fun carving pumpkins
these are her creations(Mom did the owl)
Owens pumpkin had a sad face 
and a happy face
Katelyn made a cool ghost
I made a witches hat and a jackolantorn
At school i was a pioneer and Kate was in the Greek olimpics
Maris was exited about her costume
Very exited
Luna and Hermione!
this year we did a harry potter theme
I was bellitrax lestrange
Owen was Ron
Mom was Hermione and Emma was Hedwig!
and of course dad was Harry
Emma was doing her trick alot
We had a ton of fun at our ward party!
Maris loved the whole candy thing
Everybody did
Trick or treat!
emma
Harry and his owl :)
Kate was moaning murtle!
At home
My costume was awsome- we even put the dark mark tattoo on my arm
We went trick or treating with my friend sulice
Halloween is so fun! Mom was so happy that we all agreed to do it again!
Jackolanterns
boo!
This is Halloween to the Murrays

No comments:

Post a Comment