Wednesday, December 20, 2017

School!

Ready to take on the world. 6th grade, 4th grade, and Kindergarten. Owen is beyond adorable. Katelyn and Whitney won't let me curl their beautiful long hair because "it's too hot" to wear it down 🙄. Someday they will care too much, I'll just try to enjoy this stage of being carefree about their looks!


Emma the cute-face.
this is not a rare event: everyone gathering around the baby!!
She found her toes!
And one week after the girls, the long-awaited day arrived- Owen started school!
 Sappy post warning! As I've been reflecting on the last 4 years of having Owen as my little buddy (since Whitney started kindergarten!), I'm grateful for a few things. I'm so grateful for 1/2 day kindergarten. And for our new 4 day school week! It will be good to still have him home all day 3 days a week. But mostly I'm grateful that I have no regrets!! This kid was patient with me through two pregnancies and two new babies. I was tired a lot! But I'm so so grateful that so many times I chose to set aside whatever I wanted to get done or postpone the nap I wanted to take so I could spend a little bit of quality time with my little boy. It was hard to do sometimes! But even if it was only for 15 or 20 minutes, we built a lot of Legos and played a lot of games together. We will never get that time back, and now that he's starting his many years of school, I'm so happy that I got to play with him so much. 😪☺️😊😍😇
Emma enjoying the "fun chair".
 Another month has flown by for the Emma girl. She's a rolling, toy loving, only laughs at Owen, 17 pounds of adorableness. (***sidenote- as I was typing this, Maris peed in the garage. Sigh. I guess instagram and potty training don't mix. 😩)
those little shoulders!!
 First day of preschool for my little social girl! No shoes because it was at our house, I found some friends to do it with me. 😄 I remembered that I ❤️teaching my kids preschool! Maris was so cute just chattering away to her new little friends. It's going to be a great year. #aisforapple
Katelyn made this temple scene to use for an i-spy game for FHE!

Emma trying rice cereal for the first time. Photo credit: Owen haha
Sweet, sweet little babe and Mom selfies.

She likes to give kisses, aka grab your face and suck on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment