Sunday, August 9, 2015

Katelyn's Temple pictures

Sweet Katelyn is rightfully the best photographer of my children. Here are her pictures.
Payson



I thought it was cute she took a picture of this decorative grate.

Provo City Center

Provo



the view
Mt. Timpanogos








Draper

she got a cute one of Maris walking in the flowerbed!

purple plants!
she tried to take a picture of the view of the Salt Lake Valley from Draper.

Oquirrh Mountain


Jordan River

She found a little hiding place under a tree- I lost her for a minute!  These next 2 pictures were taken from there.


Salt Lake temple....
and then her camera battery died!  My fault.
so then I just gave her turns with my phone at each temple.  She also discovered selfies. :)
Bountiful


Ogden


Brigham City




Logan

Katelyn loved the temple trip and was super helpful and happy the whole day. :)  Here she is with her necklace of temple beads, which we put together the next day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment