Sunday, August 9, 2015

classics

 okay, I am so behind. and I need to stop posting temple pictures.  But I WANT TO REMEMBER them, and have the kids remember! So here's one of the main pictures I took of the kids at each temple, and the I have one more post of funny temple pictures.  :)
And I will tell the vinyl word I gave them at each temple.
 Payson- temple silhouette vinyl because it was our first stop.  
 Maris isn't in this one because we were only a few feet from a busy road and I didn't want her to die. :)  Music note because I went to a Jon Schmidt concert here, and sang in our stake choir and sat a just a few feet from Elder Bednar. :)
 apparently I didn't take one in Provo!  That word was missionary since it's by the MTC.
suckers!  This word was mountain, the temple is the Mountain of the Lord, prophets have gone to the mountains in the absence of the temple, etc.
 temple #5  the vinyl was a sunshine.
 word was family
 escaping baby! (word was baptism)
 the word was pioneer
 love.
 3 of the 4 kids are in this pic, but I didn't take an official one in Ogden for some reason!  the word was joy.
 the word was endurance!
 Logan! we made it! the word was Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment