Sunday, August 9, 2015

Funny shots

Maris had a hard time keeping out of the flowerbeds!  She did share her drinks with the flowers though.
 The girls enjoying our "open the bag and see what's inside and listen to mom's special thought for that temple" time.
 You can see inside the temple door one of the many temple workers Maris made friends with; she was always trying to go inside!
 Owen running up to "touch the temple" before we left.  He made sure to touch each one. :)
 "oh no, a storm is coming!!"
 I am VERY amazed that neither of them fell into a single fountain the whole day!
 "look at this cool little spot mom!"
 we finally found Katelyn!
 very unique fire hydrant.

 At the Salt Lake temple Owen was asleep and we only had a 10 minute parking spot, so I carried him while the girls took turns carrying Maris!  They are awesome.
 another fun fire hydrant in Salt Lake-- Owen loves to point them out everywhere!
 steps.
 arches.
 check out Owen.  What a ham.
 selfies!

 Owen trying to stop Maris from kissing the doors of the Brigham City Temple. :)
 all the flags were at half-mast for President Packer, who had passed away a few days before.
 These pictures in Logan, I love.  When we were in Ogden I told them we might be able to make i tall the way to Logan, and when we got to Brigham City they all 3 were like "Yes!! Let's go!  All the way! We can do it!" It was so cute.  So we went the extra 30 minutes, and when we got thre it was a big celebration!  I love these next pictures of Whitney posing prettily and Katelyn and Owen being hilarious!


 Yay for us!! We did it!


I am SO GLAD we did this.  It only took a few hours of planning and it was overall a really great day.  I love my kids and I love summer.  I want to always plan a bunch of great family activities in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment