Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Reunion- More Oceano condo fun and Grandmom and Grandad's house


I found the pictures of the game night. Melissa made this AMAZING Monopoly game, and Karl kindly played it with the loud and wild group of Caleb, Owen, Ryder and Seth, with Grandpa Jamie looking on.
Others enjoyed Dalmuti!!
The later Dalmuti group:
We also had a super fun Adult Game Night at Katrina's condo that they shared with Derek and Raycelan. I didn't get any pictures, but Melissa and Karl had an awesome hilarious blindfolded taste-testing game for us.
Sunday night we had dinner at Grandmom and Grandad's house, it was maybe my favorite part of our whole trip!  Most of my kids hadn't been there, and the big girls didn't remember it. So getting to show them one of my favorite places of my childhood was SO special. My gradnparents were overjoyed to have such a full house- my grandpa was just beaming the whole time. We had a short program of hearing their conversion story and we sang togeher and my Grandad cried, it was so sweet. What a beautiful memory that afternoon will always be for me.
Sadly I was too busy being co-in charge of the dinner with Grandmom to get more pictures!  So grateful Eric snapped these.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment