Monday, January 3, 2022

Family Pictures

July 1st was our adorable nephew Wade's birthday, and Mary arranged family pictures in their backyard for the same night as his birthday party. Ryan and Cortnee didn't come for......reasons......so we snapped this family pic without them but we won't ever print it.  I'm confident putting it here because no one reads this blog except my wonderful sister Melissa and my kids.  
At least they let their girls come so Mary and Brad could get a picture with all their grandkids.
Which turned out pretty cute!


Cuties.

I like this genuine smile of Owen's!
What a beautiful family.  They are so fun to be with.

Jayda, Wade and Xavier, age almost 7,1, and 5
Oh my goodness he is so cute.
I loved our family pictures too!  These standing hug ones were my favorite, but either Eric or I had our eyes closed in the 2 the photographer gave us.



This one was cute, but-
This ended up being the winner for the Christmas card.
just the kids
My handsome son!!

My sweet Maris!!

Not-so-little anymore Emma!!

Serene Katelyn!

Happy Whitney!

Murray girls- Naomi, Cleo and Vivian
The girl cousins:
Grandpa and Grandma
The boy cousins!
  
 We were grateful to get some beautiful pictures.

1 comment: