Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Zion Narrows Super Awesome Trip!

Well it's been so long now I will probably just let the pictures tell the story.  But we had an AWESOME time on our Narrows trip with Allison, Kent, Katrina, and Phillip.  I have amazing sisters and I am so grateful for the men they married.  It was great to have this bonding time with them.  The water was WAY deeper than when Eric and I went a few years ago, which made it super fun and also more challenging!













Eric and Phillip were always trying silly adventurous things!

a heart!
one of the deeper spots we went through.
stretching at our camp!  It looked super cool with the hammocks!!  Although I froze in mine!






hanging gardens, one of my favorite parts!



done!
The next day Eric and I went rappelling, it was really fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment