Monday, June 15, 2015

The Wedding Day- Reception! AKA Madera or Bust!

Sadly I have no pictures of the wedding dinner, I was too busy setting up (with the help of my girls, cute!) and preparing food (With Allison, Kent, my grandad, and Brother Peruch!).  Then during the dinner I was too busy eating/taking care of my kids/trying to listen to all the fun stories about Derek and Raycelan.
And then it was time for the reception! 
It turned out GORGEOUS, as I said on Facebook:
Whitney, Katelyn, and Natalie acting as greeters at the beautifully decorated reception! The combination of Raycelan/my mom/Christine/Melissa's excellent ideas/taste/craftiness turned out so pinterest-worthy cute!


 This ladder!  I love.  And even though Christine was not happy to be in this picture, I think it's totally perfect because she did SO MUCH to help my mom with this reception!!
 And this super cool photo booth!
 with a photo bomber...
 that turned into an adorable sister picture!!  I LOVE these girls.  
cute Eric and Owen.
feeding each other cake :)
Super cute decor

they had their parents dance...

and then they danced, so cute!!

the kids couldn't wait for their turn to join in!

nice moves Kate
and Whitney!
My cuties with some more of the cute decor!
I was talking to someone and Maris stole my piece of cake!
Yummy...
I tried to take a picture with Christine in the photo booth...
and got to dance a little with my siblings!

I adore this little boy!
and notice the cute backdrop- I'm telling you, this reception looked amazing!
And then they were off to their honeymoon!  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment