Monday, July 1, 2013

Haircuts!

We decided it was finally time to get Owen's hair cut by a professional. :)
Here's the cutie with his long white hair before:


 And after!  It's kind of hard to tell but it's super cute!
 And yes his eyes are all red because he screamed the whole time, even though I was holding him!  Crazy child.
 I begged Whitney to let my friend cut her hair the same day as Owen, but she refused.  I've been begging for a while, so when she suddenly said one day that she'd let ME cut it, I went for it!!  The girl HATES to get her hair brushed, as you can see from this before pictureL
 And this one: (we had just taken out the messy bun she'd had in her hair for 2 days)
 So after I chopped the bottom layer she satrted bawling and saying how she was going to look like a boy and begging me to let her leave the top layers long!  Well, it was too late!  So finally she let me finish and she actually held very still and was more patient than I thought she'd be.  I have gotten my hair cut in an a-line several times, so I had the basic idea of how to do it, and it turned out okay!
 After I took this next picture I cut a little more off the middle to make it more A-line and layered it more in the back, so it actually looks better than this!  And it is ADORABLE and so much easier to deal with, hallelujah!!
And Katelyn chose to keep her hair long. :)

1 comment: