Sunday, May 26, 2013

Water baby

The boy loves water!  Anytime he sees a pond, stream, or fountain, he tries to dive right in!
A couple of weeks ago we went to a park in Springville, not knowing there was a new splash pad there.  As soon as he saw it, Owen wanted nothing to do with the regular park (which he usually loves!)  So of course I let him get soaked with his clothes on even though we had to go to Walmart after- he just went ghetto style in a diaper and sweatshirt I had in the car.
 He was so happy!  Whitney had fun too.
 The girls and their friends had the slip-n-slide out the other day, and when they were done Owen just walked back and forth on it for like 10 minutes!  he kept slipping, but he never stopped smiling!  
 trying to keep his balance!
He also loves to pour and stir and splash.
 Along with water, the boy loves watermelon!  He and Whitney and I devour it.

 and I decided to put these next pics on this post because we NEEDED water to clean him up!  I should have taken the picture BEFORE I took off his chocolate-frosting covered shirt!
 blurry but cute- still learning to take pictures with my phone
 It was Whitney's end-of-preschool picnic and someone brought cupcakes.  When I wasn't looking Owen grabbed one!  Little troublemaker.
and I just wanted to add this one- Owen loves Whitney's sparkly pink hat, and his little football!


No comments:

Post a Comment