Monday, May 20, 2013

Random cutes

A couple of weeks ago the girls wanted to play in the sprinklers (it was the first time we'd turned them on).  Then they were laying out to get warm/dry and Owen tried to copy them. :)
 At the last preschool at our house for Whitney, I tried to be ambitious and let the kids make rainbow cupcakes- we dyed the batter every color and they got to spoon it into their cupcake liners.  So then at the end, I left Owen siting in his chair eating a cupcake while I went to answer the door for a parent, and of course ended up talking to her for a couple of minutes.  I looked back a couple of times to make sure Owen wasn't standing up in his chair, and he wasn't, but I thought he was still eating.  And then when I actually walked back I found THIS:
 "Didn't think I could reach that bowl of batter and spread it all over my arm and the table, did ya Mom?"
 Okay these pictures are so blurry because I didn't have my flash on, but we went to Cleo's birthday party and she is adorable!  
 She kept kissing Owen, it was SO cute!
 A shoe I made for Donny and Christine's coming baby girl!
 The girls and their friends made this awesome snowman during an April snowstorm, and the next day it was the only snow left in our yard. :)
 Owen learned how to climb on chairs a couple of weeks ago!  Terrible!  In the last few days alone, he has fallen off 3 times and bitten really deep in his tongue one time (it's still healing) and gotten huge bruises on his head the others.  Crazy child, I need to find a way to keep him off...
 And he learned how to go down slides on his tummy- he LOVES it!  He giggles the whole way down. :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the pictures of Cleo kissing Owen!! I hope to get a couple of those with my camera next month. So precious.

    ReplyDelete