Sunday, May 30, 2010

summer

I'm breathing I sigh of relief because all the TV shows we like to watch have ended (we still haven't seen all the finales yet on hulu though- the main way we watch TV-why are we still paying for cable?? Oh yeah, we like sports.) and it's FINALLY warm enough to play outside in the evenings! I'm relieved because I was into the plots and the characters and I wanted to watch these shows, but now they're over and I can move on.
I may never move on from LOST though, what a crazy, interesting show. I can't wait to watch the whole series again someday.

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't agree more- about the conflicted relief of shows being over for the summer =o] we watch them online after the kids go to bed on fridays. lost, the office and flash forward can finally give way to our netflix and summer projects =o]

    ReplyDelete