Sunday, May 2, 2010

So Beautiful

My gorgeous sister Katrina and the dashing Phillip Craven are married!!! Hooray!
The girls just ran up to her, they had been SO excited for days about seeing Katrina in her pretty dress at the temple. And they even got to go inside, in the waiting room, wow.
The Murrays and the Cravens!
All the girls from the Hansen family- I don't have our family picture or the sisters picture on my camera, I'll have to post them once we get the pics from the photographer who was Phillip's talented and so sweet sister Michelle.
It was pretty cold, but at least it wasn't snowing or raining on us!
cousin time at the reception! Here are the girls in the dresses that I MADE, I was so relieved that they turned out so cute! Allison made the pretty hair flowers.
In this picture we told the girls to smile:
And in this picture Allison's husband Kent told them to laugh. Turned out perfect!
They were still laughing for our family picture.
And here's the bouquet toss, my favorite part is Phillip off in the background cleaning off his car after it had been decorated!
Me and Melissa!
The whole event was just fun, fun. My girls were amazed that Katrina got to have TWO parties for her wedding, the dinner the night before and the reception the night of. Phillip has a big family too and it was fun to meet all of them. Such good and kind people. I am just so happy for my sister. I have prayed for years for her happiness, and she finally found someone to marry who is as amazing as she is. We love Phillip! The Spirit was so strong at their marriage and sealing, it just feels like heaven when you're there with family and friends feeling the power of God's blessings on two people you love. They will do great things together.

Also- we had a lot of fun with my family while they were here. I just love the drawing game! And talking, talking, talking. Oh and Jenae rode my bike with me while I ran 8 miles, that was cool.

Ahh, what a happy life.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures:) see you in california:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks so beautiful! I love weddings. Way to go on those dresses!
    By the way, it was not me that called the other day, but I'll have to call one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't even see this until now. ha! i guess it was a busy time between the weekends. i hope you are recovering from the trip and not sick...

    ReplyDelete