Thursday, August 6, 2009

more deals... in the future I'll try to refrain from posting pictures of my groceries!

sorry, this is more for my journaling benefit than anything else, I'm just so excited that I went to Albertson's again and did their buy $30 get $15 off your next order TWICE and used the second free $15 to buy the rest of my groceries for the week. whew, long sentence.
My favorite deals are: All those Breyers ice creams for $1 each, cake mix and frosting for 25 cents each (Eric's birthday is Sunday), cereal for 50 cents, and laudry detergent (32 loads) for 1.25 each. yes I'm still making my own detergent, but Eric refuses to use it, he thinks it's weird. But he does his own laundry usually, by choice, so I can handle buying regular detergent for him. :) ANYWAY, I spent $36 on $88 (sale prices) worth of stuff. Albertson's told me that I saved $127, but I would never have bought most of this stuff at their normal prices! Okay, I'm done posting about groceries. :)

3 comments:

  1. I miss Albertson's deals. We don't have those type of deals here in San Diego. Its probably b/c they don't have Macey's to compete with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach me how to do that! I had no idea Albertson's had those kinds of deals!

    Are you guys going to do a road trip to Colorado or what? :) Gas seriously costs about $70 to get here (you could use the money you saved from all your awesome Albertson's shopping deals), and Kristi and I would feed y'all why you're here. (I haven't asked her yet but I know she would agree). That's a way cheap vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok !! I need to come over and you need to teach me about this stuff.
    Serious! I am not joking! When are you available:)

    ReplyDelete