Saturday, April 27, 2024

Half the fam Murray Triathlon

The morning after I got back from California, was the Murray Family Triathlon!  Since the older kids hiked the Narrows, I told them they were off the hook for this one. I didn't do it so I would be able to help Emma and Maris.
Here's Emma starting- she wanted to do the backstroke!  But then the next girl started catching her, so she turned over and booked it toward the finish :)

Oh, did I mention it was pouring rain??  It was.  We had an hour lightning delay.  Then they finally started but it rained the whole time. Brave athletes!

Emma finishing the run, and done!  great job!

Here's Maris breaststroking! and riding her bike.

She had to do a long 2.5 mile loop- I was worried about her being on her own, but I couldn't go with her.  She did great!  And here she is finishing her run with a sprint!
done, yay! 
Eric rocked the swim, and bike,
and here he is running and giving the girls 5's. You can see the raindrops in the first picture!  I love to see him run actually.  I'm so proud of how far he has come! 

Cuties with their medals, and Eric took 2nd in his division!  Way to go. 
And then we hurried home to change and pack up for our sudden sad/happy trip to Pocatello.

No comments:

Post a Comment