Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Easter

Easter bunny day :)



Kate wanted to sleep in, so she did her hunt later and I apparently didn't take pictures!

Maris SPRINTED out ahead and got a ton of eggs in the city hunt! Emma had fun too but Eric was with her while I took Maris.

Here's the ones they dyed:


Owen made a titanic egg!

Here's Katelyn's eggs, man I did a bad job getting pictures of her!

Whitney's super cool eggs:
Maris's super cool eggs, my favorite was the music eggs with the red, yellow blue chords, and the note bugs.
Easter Sunday these 3 dressed up real cute COVID-style= shoeless!  It was our week to do Zoom church haha.

The best part of this was the comparison to Owen and his OTHER 2 sisters wearing these dresses when he was the baby, cuties!  Maris and Emma have loved and worn these dresses WAY more than Kate a and Whitney did actually, so that's fun for me :)
sweet kids.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment