Thursday, September 16, 2021

A chill Spring Break

One of the most exciting things about April was a return to in-person Primary!  After a year of teaching primary to my kids at home, I really appreciated the Primary organization of the church.  That time of getting to teach them extra myself was precious, but I'm grateful to be back. Emma was over the moon to finally start sunbeams, and Maris sure enjoys being the big sister of a little primary kid- walking her to class and such. They had to wear masks the first month or so, but then we got to stop that.


Owen being generous and letting the girls play with his Legos with him.
We hiked the Y! These 4 were PRO.  Even Emma made it all the way up without me carrying her one time!! I was shocked, I had mentally prepared myself to carry her at least half the way.  We took more breaks that the other kids, but still made it!



Awesome little hikers!!

Our house with the trees in bloom.
Emma saying goodbye to her cute ice skating teacher.
More trees in bloom!

And the pretty magnolia bush with the mountains in the background. Pretty soon there will be a house and fence back there, so I wanted to get this picture while I could.

Maris had a very low-key recital for her 2nd year of Let's Play Music.  She loved her small class and her teacher, Ms. Heather.
Whit and I got to do the food-handing-out service that I had done with Maris a few weeks before.  It was great weather and we enjoyed it.  

 We really didn't do much for Spring Break, but we got to relax and that was great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment