Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Volleyball and Performing

Our November and december were full of Volleyball!  I coached Katelyn's team and it was a fun challenge!  I discovered I don't know as much about volleyball as I thought haha.
Whitney played too for her first time, and liked it.
Whitney had fun singing the 12 Days of Christmas with her friends at the ward Christmas party. :)

Owen had an adorable kindergarten concert at Christmas time, there he is waving on the back row.

And Katelyn's drama class put on a play "Spiderella".  Katelyn was a Ladybug stepsister, and she did AWESOME.  She was so expressive and funny!


Katelyn really improved her volleyball skills; she can now hit the ball usually when it's hit to her.  And she continued to be a reliable server.


I had to miss the last game because I was sick. I was so sad!  But Katelyn handed out my awards for me.
Whitney's team was not very good, to her dismay.  But she had fun.

Eric took more pretty pictures of Emma with his new phone.


ANd here's a video of a serving run Whitney went on, it was awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment