Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CHRISTMAS

I’ll end the year with my favorite cute faces from Christmas. I love Katelyn’s surprised face, Owen’s surprise/Katelyn’s joy in giving to him, Emma’s concentration😂, Whitney’s and Maris’s excitement, and sisterly love. 
Here’s to lots more happiness and love in 2018!


Maris got a camera!! and spent the whole day taking pictures haha.

 





 We got the kids Pass of All Passes for the first time ever; we'll see how it goes.


 The kids and I made Eric a cool handprint craft. :)


 Grammy made the kids cool hangers!
 Emma reading her note from Grammy haha.




 We had fun in Fruit Heights with cousins Cleo, Vivi and Naomi.











These are my top 9 most liked photos from 2017. And they do represent my year pretty well! The only thing missing for me is all the sports and outdoor activities... which is maybe a sign that I don’t take many good pictures of those events....which is a good thing, because I’m too busy enjoying them to take pictures! Yay for life and a new year. It’s going to be great.
Image may contain: 28 people, including Don Hansen, Eric Murray and Rebecca Murray, people smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment