Monday, August 7, 2017

Spring Photo Dump

Spring went by fast, obviously!  We had tons of snow this winter, and late snow in the spring.  But it finally did warm up and was quite beautiful.
We were inside a lot though with our new baby!
Here are a few of the things I managed to capture through the chaos.
Silly kids doing a size comparison.
 Kate with her state "float"- she did Wyoming. Hence Old Faithful lol.
 Dying Easter Eggs!
 Maris with her eggs- poor girl looked homeless the first couple of months of Emma's life!



 Easter Bunny Day

 Easter pictures- I was prepared with outfits before Emma was born, and we have 1pm church so I was able to help everyone get ready!  So we got cute pictures even with a 9-day-old baby. :)









 I was pretty happy with how they turned out.  My FIVE kids!!
 THIS started happening!  Running, with Owen riding his bike since there's no room for him in the stroller now. :)
 I got to enjoy plenty of times holding sleeping Emma early in the morning. :)
 Maris tried to potty train....for like 6 months.  Still haven't accomplished that....sigh.
 A lot of THIS happened (Maris smothering Emma haha)
 SPring snow!

Katelyn had her Rococo performance, cute as always!




 Eric went on a campout, and I allowed my kids to play in a "closed" splash pad. 
 Emma started smiling!
 We drew pictures with chalk for an FHE activity
 missionary tag Owen!
 classic Whitney
 kate
 Katelyn did Hope of America. Only Emma and I went, I loved it!!

 Emma discovered selfies.
 Katelyn made the finals of the 100 meters in the ALA 5th grade track meet!! I was so thrilled!!
 Katelyn scored the role of Wendy in her 5th-6th grade Drama class production of Peter Pan.  She did awesome!!
with the Darling family and Nana,
 with the Lost Boys who shot down the "Wendy bird"
 talking to Peter, Michael and John about why they needed to leave Neverland.
 being made to walk the plank by Captain Hook!

And that was most of our Spring!  next up: Whitney's stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. You are so gorgeous. Your kids are all adorable. Kate and whit are looking so grown up, i can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete