Thursday, August 31, 2017

Katelyn's Picnic at the Pond (the big 11!)

Guest author post by Katelyn!!  (I love this girl so much. She is getting so old and responsible and she's almost as tall as me! Okay on to her post!)
Ooh! Presents!
A mystery...
and a new book by Rick Riordan!
My cake: chocolate with chocolate frosting and edible emojis on the top!:):)
Party guests (left to right).  Back: Liam, Brianna, Abby, me, Katie, Natalie, Owen.  Front: Mari and Ariel.

Three-legged races,

and sack races (I won!),
and tug-of-war!

Victory dance. Hooray for beating the only boy's team:)
Swimming!!!!
Owen wanted to take Jenna and Maris for a kayak ride-ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!:)
Aunt Raycelan went with them, just in case...
Canooing-so hard:()
but Uncle Derek had to swim out to help them anyway!


Derek and Raycelan and the super cute, amazingly adorable...EMMA!!!!
Swimming and more swimming!

I just love birthdays, don't you?
Mallory and Emma, checking each other out.  Aren't they SO cute?!?!:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment