Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Hansen Genes come out!

We had the girls' Fall Rococo Performances right before Thanksgiving, and it was so fun to have both of them on stage!!  Whitney's been DYING to be in Rococo, but she had to finish Let's Play Music first- we couldn't handle both at once.  My pictures mostly turned out horrible.  I did get cute videos of their solos and one group number.  But probably my favorite parts I didnt record because there were so many kids on stage it was hard to keep track of them in the choregraphy!  THey both did GREAT though, always knowing their parts and acting to the fulest!  It was so fun to see how much Katelyn has improved in her ability to follow the Choregraphy, and see how expressive she is and how confident!  Whitney was still a little shy and nervous on a few parts, but even by the second night I could see her loosening up.  She was hilarious in Livin' on a Prayer, on her knees begging the audience!  Wish I had a picture!!  Although it's pretty much the dramatic flair I have seen every day of her life at home, and in front of the mirror when she sings and dances, so that is burned into my memory even without a photograph. :)  They were both excellent in the big group number Geronimo also, and can't wait for the next session in the Spring.  I love Performing Arts!
Here's WHitney in the middle:
 Kate is standing in the gray shirt a little right of center, and Whitney is sitting just in front/right of her.
 Kate is second row right and Whitney is first row left.  Singing their hearts out to "We are young"
 Whitney's solo!
Kate's solo, taken by someone else! 
 After the performance, cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment