Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hike and Temple Open House (catch up!)

So much is happening!!  We are MOVING!!!!! and we just had an awesome vacation and I am still catching up from Labor Day???  Oh my. 
Maris doing her trick.
 Derek with his wallet I made him in high school- he still uses it!  We worked on his jean quilt for a day and it was super fun.
 We hiked the grotto with our friends the Thevenins, it was super fun.



 Maris and Jayda had some bonding time
 We went to the Ogden Temple Open House!  The line was ridiculously long but it was still a good experience.  Owen wanted to give Maris a ride at one point...



 Eric and I started doing PiYo- this workout program- 4 days a week at 5:15 am---this is such a big deal, we have never worked out together before and I LOVE IT!!! More on that later, but here are my "before" pictures.  It's just that little tummy I want to work on!

 And we got to see Grammy and Melissa and Uncle JOnathan as they passed through.



 And lastly, Maris started rolling onto her side back in September and once pulled her blanket with her and seemed so surprised to be stuck that way!  It was funny.


1 comment:

  1. i just finished PiYo like a month ago! Love that program! Your tummy (if you can call it that) will be gone. I lost 4" off my waist doing it. I LOVE PiYo!!

    ReplyDelete