Friday, March 30, 2012

CA day 2- the Wedding day!!

Some of my favorite moments of Donny and Christine's wedding day were:
The big #1- being in the sealing room with 5 of my 7 siblings, parents, grandparents and other relatives, and watching Donny and Christine come in, and then watching them be sealed, looking around at my siblings with tears in our eyes, holding on to my husband, feeling the spirit and knowing what heaven is like. :)
The almost-tie for #1- that morning before the wedding, we all had breakfast together at home and then sang a bunch of hymns together- a cappella of course. This is something my family loves to do together, and the last couple of years with the twins gone we've been in need of more male voices, but now they're back and seriously, we sound so good together! Our voices just blend well and we have all the parts and it's just a piece of heaven. My mom talked to us about how we need to support each other so we can all continue to be worthy to go to the temple together, and we prayed together, and then I said " we can do it! go team Hansen!" It was so great to be with all my siblings for a couple of hours and really remember what's most important.

Then the kids washed Donny's car in preparation for his honeymoon!
Eric and the brother-in-laws, taking care of kids!
My fam! We never thought this pic would happen because Whitney was in one of her moods, but we pulled it off!!
Everyone cheering!
My whole fam


Donny and Christine with my siblings and parents
Sisters... I love them. We also took one with Christine that's super cute.
My parents and their SEVEN grandkids! woo-hoo!



With Grandpa Jamie
between the wedding and the reception we had some quality hang out time, and some slurpees! And Lydia decided to crawl for the first time for us all to see!! She's so cute.
Kate and Jenae rested on the trampoline, cute.
And then we went to the wedding reception! There was lots of time to dance= My girls were in heaven! I didn't get any pics of Donny and Christine though, sad.

I decided to take funny pictures with all my siblings! I didn't get one with the bride and groom, it just didn't happen! and with Allison and I feeding our babies at different times during thereception, we weren't available at the same time much!



Whit loves her brother!
the girl cousins dancing- those that can walk anyway!
wow I love Eric!
At least I got a pic of Allison- being the great mom that she is!

me and silly Jenae
I love my baby!
our kids in their wedding attire
a good big sister

cute little Owen smiles!

the boy cousins
height order picture- soon we won't have to do this anymore- as soon as Jenae passes me up and finishes growing!

it was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. All the wedding outfits turned out great! You look great...I love your hair. And Owen is adorable!

    ReplyDelete