Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sewing kick

I've been on a sewing kick lately. It helped that I got cheap fabric and patterns on sale at JoAnn's. here's what I've made:
Train pajama pants, seen here on Whitney, and isn't this the cutest picture ever??
And here again, isn't Katelyn hugely tall? Whitney's 90th percentile for her age too, so she's no shorty!
I made these jean skirts from Eric's old jeans, and made up my own pattern from my jean skirt. Knee length would have been cuter I think.
And I made these babies, also with my own pattern based on a skirt Katelyn already had. Love them! And the sweet coats from Grandma Murray!
I have fabric and a pattern for another CUTE skirt for them, and two more pairs of PJ pants. I wish I was this productive all the time! :)

3 comments:

  1. you are amazing! and it is so cute that you can dress them up to match =o]

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I think the longer skirts will be great all winter long!!! I love the hugging picture!

    ReplyDelete