Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I LOVE having a garden!!

We're nearing the end of our growing season and we are constantly harvesting tomatoes, cucumbers (which Katelyn is convinced are spelled with a Q, obviously) and WAY more zucchini than we can ever use. I already have 10 cups of it shredded in my freezer for more zucchini bread than I'll make in a year! I just wanted to pay tribute to our garden with a couple of pictures.
We have gotten five tiny cantaloupes! And about that many little bell peppers.
Whitney is a cucumber fan, yay!! And I've converted her to the dark side, or the "fry sauce" side as Eric would say, by getting her to love cucumbers dipped in Thousand Island dressing.
We got ten apples on our little apple tree! We've been picking them a little early because we just couldn't wait, and they're pretty good!
We already can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment