Sunday, September 20, 2009

date

So now that we're a private blog I'm finally posting again! We've been trying to go on one date a month (plus the temple). So last month we went to a Real Salt Lake game! It was fun and exciting and we got GREAT seats for only 10 bucks, thanks 101.9 (radio station)!! And thanks Katrina for babysitting!
More posts to come, but I just spent an hour typing in 78 emails of people to invite, I feel so loved to have so many friends and family but I'm DONE on the computer for tonight. :)

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the invite!!!!!! Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Dating is great and so relaxing! We have been slacking since our move...we really need to get some new babysitters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date night is just essential, I think. So glad you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Date nights are the greatest we just watched Brayden so Krista and Jesse could hav an over night date night I love see all that your Family is doing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait until I'm back to help babysit too! :)
    Maybe for your anniversary in December? I miss all of you so much!

    ReplyDelete