Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Great Dalmuti Lives!!

So I had a Girls Night Out at my house last night, a game night with a few friends, so fun!!  After playing a few hilarious games, we ended the night with my favorite game of all time, 

It was a hit!  And boy did it bring back the memories of playing with crazy fun people!  I found myself saying things like "a card laid is a card played" and "keep it real", and I even ended up getting tackled and water poured on me by my friend Crystal for purposely playing my low cards so she couldn't go out with her one 8 left... when we were both peons...anyway good times.  LOVE that game.  So here's a shoutout to Dalmuti fans everywhere!

4 comments:

  1. I played that with Ryan's family during Christmas. You guys were always talking about it, and I never realized that it was the same as "Scum," which I played all the time in Bowen Hall. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K I remember playing that a long time ago with you guys. That was so much fun. Where does the time go?! You're family is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of our family favorites! Great game! Hope your family is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete