Saturday, March 30, 2024

Hansen Family Pics AKA I am the location finding master!!

 We took family pictures, and I wanted to take our own as well.  While we had a real photographer there.  So after the big picture, I went scouting around for a pretty spot that had decent lighting at the time.  

Whitney wanted to take pictures of me and Eric :)

He's pretty great. He didn't even make any weird faces in the picture haha.
Then I found this dreamy spot, and Got some cute ones of Katelyn

And about a million of Whitney haha. She looks great!

Those flowers though!  What a gorgeous, unreal little meadow.
Awe sisters!!
More of Katelyn
My beautiful children. We took a great family picture right here too, among the flowers while the area was still in the shade. And Alison and Katrina both took their family picture in the same spot. :)
Eric took these of the sibling and parent picture, and the grandkid picture.
Very cute bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment