Saturday, August 20, 2022

Rando January

I'm starting on the blog for this year!!!!!!!
Here’s some tidbits from our January. 
This was the moment I discovered the house being built behind us would be only 1 story. They were putting on roof trusses instead of another level! I cried with joy and called Eric immediately. We are so grateful to not have a house towering over us!
New Years Eve game night fun! In case I forgot to post last year.
Classic preschool activity! Korver, Emma, Haylee and Kallie. They stayed out doing this for much longer than I thought they would, I was freezing!



Can’t stop won’t stop taking pics of the sky!

Such a fun show at BYU!!
Owen got to have a ski date with Eric. In addition to the 10+ times they went with the girls!
Whitney with some of the girls from her ALA Basketball team Addie, Ellie, Whit and Lucy.

Here we go 2022!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment