Monday, January 29, 2018

Family pictures

We got lucky this year.  A mom from Whitney's soccer team offered to take our family pictures as a thank-you for Eric coaching.  I said ABSOLUTELY YES, especially once I looked at her IG account and saw that she does a great job.  So we scheduled it and I worked on the outfits!  Once I finally picked the colors it wasnt too hard.  I only had to buy a shirt for Owen, a headband for Emma, and make Whitney's dress.  Oh and make Maris a necklace. :)


The big day came and it all went well!  I convinced Whitney to wear the dress I made, the kids were all cheerful, the weather was great= perfect.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!






































And then here are a couple more I took while we were all looking so cute.










No comments:

Post a Comment