Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Thanksgiving Post

We had THanksgiving with these great people!  I was super impressed by all of Melissa's cooking and Jonathan's 7 bottles of Martinelli's. haha.  Also the Cravens came over for a couple of hours, it was lots of fun.

Facebook post for the picture below:
Yesterday was Thanksgiving 2. Pie and potatoes for breakfast? Yes please. Turkey sandwiches and cider for lunch and all the leftovers for dinner? There's nothing better! Add in a full day of Christmas decorating and it couldn't have been better. :) Oh and actual Thanksgiving with 3 of my siblings was pretty great too!!
I'm picking up in my kitchen/dining area and I found ALL of these books lying around; some open, pages down, a couple with various bookmarks as you can see. The culprit? KATELYN. And these are just the ones she left sitting around! I have seen her reading at least 3 other titles that I can think of in the last couple of days! #sheisoutofcontrol #needsachallenge#wonttakemysuggestions
I had so much fun making this apron for Maris to give Lydia for Christmas for the cousin exchange!

And Katelyn and Whitney made these for Caleb and Seth!
Last pic of the old table that has served us well for 8 years!
Our second snowstorm of the year started out with a crazy windy thunderstorm, and our playground got blown over!! I couldn't believe it when I looked out the window!
Then is got covered with snow,
And the next day we got like 8 neighbors to come help us put it back up. :)

Silly Owen.

Eric and owen got to go to a BYU basketball game!
Kate had a fun volleyball season!


No comments:

Post a Comment