Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Halloween Post

We had a fun afternoon at Jaker's Pumpkin Patch.
 We even made it through the corn maze!
 The girls had a Halloween Bake-Off with their neighborhood friends; it was so fun!  We did a pre-school one too but I forgot to take pictures!
This is Brianna, Brooklyn, Paisley, Abby, Whitney, Sulice, Katie, Abby, and katelyn.
 Pumpkin carving this year was pretty low-maintenance-- Maris LOVED the pumpkin goop, and
 Owen designed and carved his all by himself!  So cute!

 Whitney and her classic cute pumpkin.
 maris with the flower I helped her carve.


 Kate the Gypsy, Whitney the Indian, Owen as R2-D2, and Maris the elephant!




 And a couple of add-ons to Halloween- Happy Murray Day!  Here's the Facebook post:
And the Murray awards this year went to....Whitney the Muscle Murray! (For the many muscle-building activities she has done in the past year. She is so strong!) Maris the Manners Murray ( I about die of cuteness every time she says "can I be ex-kuzed?" at dinner!) Katelyn the Mixing Murray (thanks for that idea Allison a couple years ago! She is getting good at baking.) and Owen the Masterbuilder Murray ( he builds several creations with various mediums daily!)
 16-week baby bump picture!
 For a week or so this was all Maris wanted to draw. Circles with dots in the middle!
Elections were crazy this year.  Despite the lack of good choices for president, I HAD to vote!  Here's my facebook post on election day:
 This one's for all the ladies. And the blacks. And the poor, oppressed, uneducated in the history of the world. For my ancestors and the billions of others who lived and died without this right. For all those who live now who don't have this right! I am so lucky to have been born here and now! Voting makes me emotional every time. And yes I'm flying my flag today. #vote#thengoloveyourneighbor #maketheworldabetterplace
 First snow!  THey had to go out and play before school!

 Blurry pictures of Katelyn's Rococo performance!  She rocked her solo in Fight Song, and 
 Was a great leader in all the dances as she is one of the oldest in her group!

No comments:

Post a Comment