Monday, May 23, 2016

Easter

By the way, if anyone wants to buy me this necklace for $22 at the Red Barn, please do.  I love it so much, it has my two homes down here in Southern Utah county, Salem and Santaquin on it!
But this post is about Easter!  We had a great week reading about the last week of  Jesus' life leading up to Easter.  And then it was Easter Bunny Day:





and once again it was a snowy Easter egg hunt!  Spanish Fork's was better than Salem's.
Then I convinced these 3 to come with me to the Krishna Temple's Color Festival; it's practically in our backyard so we had to check it out at least once!  Kate didn't really want to go get dirty, so she stayed home with napping Maris.  Owen couldn't stop laughing with delight as he threw the colors at us constantly, it was hilarious!  Good times with our little crazy middle kids. :)
And then it was real Easter and I tried to take pictures of my cute kids, but Kate had a meltdown, and here's my facebook post:
As you can see we had a rough time trying to take Easter pictures this morning. This is seriously the best one we got. Then Maris proceeded to be the WORST behaved she's ever been in church and Owen got a cut on his head in Primary, was bleeding all over and had to be taken home lol. But dinner with my siblings was great and I can rejoice because He is Risen!! Happy Easter.
Happy Easter indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment